Applications for 2022 Cohort are now under review
The application contains three sections:
- Personal information: You will need to also be required to submit a PDF version of your resume
- References: You will need 2 with only 1 having to be from an academic source. These references will not need to submit recommendation letters, but rather be willing to be contacted during the admissions process.
- Short answer questions: Responses to the questions should be no more than 250 words (approx. 2000 characters). It is recommended that you use a word processor to draft your responses and then paste them into the appropriate text boxes on the application.
The application contains the following short answer questions:
- Describe a recent accomplishment.
- Business majors: Explain how you were able to apply problem-solving skills to be successful.
- Engineering majors: Explain the risks that were involved and how you managed them.
- Discuss 3 skills that you need to develop and/or experiences that you should have that would be critical for success in your career.
- Explain the relevance of each and discuss how learning more about engineering (business majors) or business (engineering majors) would contribute.
- Mentoring is a big part of the Heath Integrated Business and Engineering Program. Suppose you met a successful young professional 5-10 years older than you, what 2-3 things would you be interested in learning from them and why?
- Mentoring is a big part of the Heath Integrated Business and Engineering Program. Suppose you met a successful senior corporate executive, what 2-3 things would you be interested in learning from them and why?
- Discuss your favorite topic, activity, or something that you pursue outside of classes. Why do you enjoy it and how are you involved?
- Please explain why you are interested in Heath IBEP.