Applications are accepted from first-year students in their second semester, starting in January. Students are notified of admission prior to the end of the freshmen spring semester and formally begin the program in fall of the sophomore year.
Applications for the Class of 2021 will be available in December 2017.
Beginning the week after Thanksgiving, we will be hosting hour long information sessions to give you more details on this program. Students currently in the program will also be in attendance. Walk-ins to the information sessions are welcome, if space if available. Click here to sign-up!
- Monday, Nov 27 10:00 AM (Location: 405 Tickle)
- Tuesday, Nov 28 10:00 AM (Location: 319 Perkins)
- Wednesday, Nov 29 10:00 AM (Location: 701 Stokely Management Center)
- Wednesday, Nov 29 4:00 PM (Location: 701 Stokely Management Center)
- Thursday, Nov 30 9:30 AM (Location: G4 Stokely Management Center)
- Monday, Dec 4 10:00 AM (Location: 405 Tickle)
- Tuesday, Dec 5 10:00 AM (Location: 319 Perkins)
- Wednesday, Dec 6 2:00 PM (Location: 309 Haslam)
Admission into the program provides scholarship awards contingent on continued participation in the program and academic performance, including but not limited to maintenance of a minimum 3.25 GPA. If for any reason students decide to withdraw from the program or are dismissed from the program, their IBEP scholarship awards may be rescinded.
The admissions committee from both Haslam College of Business and Tickle College of Engineering reviews the following material and selects finalists to interview:
- Essay questions regarding the integration of business and engineering
- Student resume